P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. respects the privacy of its customers, and other individuals and businesses using any website owned and operated by P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc.
Information We Collect
Any user of this website may provide to P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. one or more of certain types of information, including:
- General technical data transmitted by your computer that does not identify you personally. This information would typically consist of your ISP’s domain, the search engine you may have used to locate our website, a log of the time during which you accessed our website, and a log of the specific pages you accessed within our website.
- Personally identifiable information that you voluntarily share.
- Electronic mail and other communications as necessarily incident to the transmission and delivery of communications.
Any anonymous information we collect is not associated with you personally or with your business. P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. uses this anonymous information in the aggregate to improve our website and the services we provide as a company.
Disclosure to Third Parties
P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. will not disclose to outside parties any personally identifiable information without your consent, except under the following circumstances:
- When required by law,
- When, in P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc.’s sole discretion, disclosure is necessary to protect the interests or safety of a customer, P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc or third parties; provided, however, that this should not be construed as creating a duty of disclosure under any such circumstances.
P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. may use customer/member information to periodically provide customers/members with system information or information about new opportunities or events sponsored by our company.
P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. also will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic communications that P.E. Pennington & Co. stores or transmits for its customers. The circumstances under which P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. may disclose such electronic communications are when:
- It is necessary to protect the interests of P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. and/or its members, in P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc.’s sole discretion;
- It is required to cooperate with interception orders, warrants, or other legal process that P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. in its sole discretion determines to be valid and enforceable; or
- It is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime or other matter involving public or private safety; provided, however, that this should not be construed as creating a duty of disclosure under any such circumstances.
- P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. disclaims any intention to censor, edit, or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by customers/members or others. P.E. Pennington& Co., Inc. will, however, review, delete, or block access to communications that may harm or offend P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc., its customers, members or third parties.
P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. may use email to communicate with you, respond to your email, and to tell you about new services or events. If you do not wish to receive email promotion announcements, please follow the instructions that appear at the end of the email communication that you received to have your name removed from the email list.
Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms herein. P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. reserves the right to update the Terms without notice to you.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
As a condition of your use of the website, you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. server, or the network(s) connected to any P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. server, or interfere with any other party’s use of the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems or networks connected to any P.E. Pennington & Co., Inc. server through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the website.